The philosophy of the Stamford Board of Education is to provide the necessary opportunities and environment to enable all youngsters in the Stamford Public Schools to achieve their highest educational potential.
2019-2020?Stamford Public Schools Policy Guide for Families (an abridged version of the BoE Policy Manual)?
The Board of Education Policy Book contains the policies, regulations and by-laws of the Board to realize this philosophy. This book has been divided into sections to make it easier to download only the sections you would like to read.
The Board of Education Policy Book?appears below. To search for a particular word or term, press?CTRL-F (PC) or Command (?)-F (Macintosh). A search box will be displayed in the upper right of the screen.?Enter your search criteria. Type the word or phrase you want to search for in the entry field.?Use the small left and right arrows in the blue search box to skip to the previous or next instance of the searched-for word.
- 1000s Community?- 1250 & 1330 Updated
- 2000s Administration - 2000 & 2131.1 Updated
- 3000s Fiscal Management Support Services?- 3300 Updated
- 4000s Personnel??- 4000.1, 4118.237, 4118.237R, 4218.237 & 4218.237R Updated
- 5000s Students?- 5000.1, 5002, 5118R, 5141.25, 5141.8 & 5141.8R, 5145.44 Updated
- 6000s Instruction?-?6144, 6144R & 6146?Updated
- 9000s Board Policies -?9321 & 9322 Updated