Bus information for the 2021-2022 School Year is accessible through the?Power School Parent Portal?or from the link on the left side of this page for all schools. You child's school?also posted the information on their websites, at the links below.
2021-2022 BUS ROUTES
- Davenport Ridge
- Hart Magnet
- Julia A. Stark
- K.T. Murphy
- Rogers International School
- Strawberry Hill
- Toquam Magnet
- Westover Magnet
- Scofield Magnet
- Turn of River
- Academy of Information Technology & Engineering (A.I.T.E.)
- Stamford High
- Westhill High
- Elementary students living 1 mile or more from school
- Middle school students living more than 1 1/2 miles from school
- High school students living more than 2 miles from school
- Any student with an identified physical or mental disability requiring specialized transportation
Transportation is provided based on the family's registered address. Following??District Policy transportation is not provided to care givers,?family members or work locations.?
Students are required to be at their bus stop 10 minutes prior to scheduled pick up time.?A bus can arrive up to 10 minutes after the scheduled time and still be on time to the school. During the first few weeks routes adjust according to ridership and traffic. After that time they settle in and run closer to the posted schedule. We do our best to inform everyone when changes are made but keep in mind all routes are subject to change. Changes can and will be made throughtout the school year.
If you have questions regarding your child's bus please contact the bus company.?
First Student, Inc. (school bus company)
Phone: (203) 325-8538
Address: 124 Selleck Street
|Patricia Williams||Transportation Manager||203-977-4248|
|Kayla Coker||Transportation Coordinator||203-977-4249|